Re: pgsql: Refactor background psql TAP functions - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: pgsql: Refactor background psql TAP functions
Date
List pgsql-committers
> On 16 May 2023, at 21:43, Daniel Gustafsson <dgustafsson@postgresql.org> wrote:
>
>> On 16 May 2023, at 21:04, Damir Belyalov <dam.bel07@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> There is another perl module: AdjustUpgrade.pm that is not in Makefile. Do we need it?
>
> Yes, I think it should be installed too and skimming the linked thread I see no
> mention of the omission being deliberate. I will take care of it.

The attached is the proposed fix, which will have to be backpatched to v11 to
match the original commit.  Unless there are reasons to treat this module
differently from the others wrt installation I'll go ahead and fix it in time
for beta1.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Attachment