Re: Query returns no rows in pg_basebackup cluster - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrus
Subject Re: Query returns no rows in pg_basebackup cluster
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

>> How to set logical replication for all user databases in cluster so that
>> when new database is added or new tables are added to database they will
>> start replicate automatically ?
>I think that it would be good if you spend some time reading the
>documentation on this stuff, particularly the part about restrictions,
>to understand the use cases where that can become useful:
>https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/logical-replication.html

Thank you.
I read it and havent found any reference to PITR recovery.
For PITR recovery it should probably save sql statements to files and allow to specify recovery target time
for applying sql statements to base backup.

Is PITR recovery supported only using binary WAL files ?

Other limits can probably be solved.

Andrus.