Re: TSearch2 from HEAD UTF8 German Compunds. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thies C. Arntzen
Subject Re: TSearch2 from HEAD UTF8 German Compunds.
Date
List pgsql-general
hey theodor,

the dicts are ony one half of the solution, aren't they?
i also want to use the UTF8 stemmers from the snowball project so i
have to take them from their "libstemmers", right? i haven't found
instructions on how to use gendict libstemmers (btw: i am using
tsearch2 from CVS HEAD). or are you suggesting to use the 8859
stemmers with a utf8 tsearch install?

regards, thies