RE: [survey] New "Stable" QueryId based on normalized query text - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Subject RE: [survey] New "Stable" QueryId based on normalized query text
Date
List pgsql-hackers
From: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI [mailto:horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp]
> > > needs.1: stable accross different databases,
> >
> > Does this mean different database clusters, not different databases in
> a single database cluster?
>
> Does this mean you want different QueryID for the same-looking
> query for another database in the same cluster?

(I'm afraid this question may be targeted at legland legland, not me...)
I think the same query text can have either same or different QueryID in different databases in the database cluster.
Evenif the QueryID value is the same, we can use DatabaseID to choose desired information.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa