RE: Commit fest 2017-11 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Subject RE: Commit fest 2017-11
Date
Re: Commit fest 2017-11  (Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
List pgsql-hackers
From: Michael Paquier [mailto:michael.paquier@gmail.com]
> All patches not marked as ready for committer have been classified, by either
> being marked as returned with feedback or moved to the next CF.
> I may have made some mistakes of course, hence if you feel that the status
> of your patch is not appropriate, feel free to update it as you think is
> best-suited.

Thanks a lot for your tough work.  This should have been much harder than I can imagine...

> improvement. One thing that could be improved in my opinion is that patch
> authors should try more to move a patch to a following commit fest once
> the end gets close...This would leverage slightly the load of work for the
> CFM.

I'm sorry about this.  I should have moved "Statement-level rollback" to the next CF.  Now I tried that, successfully
markingit as "waiting on author", but the patch doesn't move to the next CF when I then change the status as "Move to
nextCF."  How can I move the patch to next CF?

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa