[pgsql-advocacy] Status update of the PostgreSQL ecosystem Wiki page - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Subject [pgsql-advocacy] Status update of the PostgreSQL ecosystem Wiki page
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

Let me announce the status update of PostgreSQL ecosystem Wiki page:

Ecosystem:PostgreSQL ecosystem - PostgreSQL wiki
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Ecosystem:PostgreSQL_ecosystem

With the help of two people so far, we could confirm the interoperability and fill entries for 120 software products.
Currently,I recognize about 300 software are highly likely to work with PostgreSQL, so 180 entries are still empty.

To celebrate exceeding 100 entries, I added a link to the above wiki page under the section "Other Applications" in the
followingpage:

  https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Generated_Articles,_Guides,_and_Documentation

I appreciate it if you could enrich the information together.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa