Re: PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error. - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Subject Re: PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error.
Date
List pgsql-odbc

From: pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Venkatesan, Sekhar

Is there any plans to implement Automatic row movement for partition in PostgreSQL?

We need to certify PostgreSQL data partitioning feature with our product. This is a must-do feature.

We feel if the odbc driver itself supports this functionality it’s less cumbersome for the application.

Let me know what is your plan/suggestion.

I'll try to figure out if it's feasible, because I'd be glat if EMC certifies PostgreSQL with their products.  Give me a few days.

Regards

Takayuki Tsunakawa