Re: Show INHERIT in \du - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Decibel!
Subject Re: Show INHERIT in \du
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Feb 14, 2008, at 5:50 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Brendan Jurd" <direvus@gmail.com> writes:
>> What about connection limit?  I suppose we could combine it into the
>> privileges column, and refrain from displaying anything for "no
>> limit".
>
> "5 connections" seems a bit odd for a "privilege".  I'd be happy with
> leaving that as a separate column.  Or I guess we could choose a
> less specific word (like "attributes"?) for the column heading.

It would also be nice if \du showed things that had been SET for each
user/role (ALTER USER ... SET search_path=blah).

FWIW, I prefer the single-letter suggestion over writing everything out.
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  decibel@decibel.org