Re: Error while Insertion - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sumita Biswas
Subject Re: Error while Insertion
Date
List pgsql-general
Richard,

Thanks, it was a missing comma.

Regards,
Sumita

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Huxton [mailto:dev@archonet.archonet.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 12:13 PM
To: Sumita Biswas
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: Error while Insertion

Sumita Biswas wrote:
> Hi All,

Sumita - please don't CC everyone on your first posting. It won't
necessarily help you to get a quicker response.

> I am facing an issue while trying to insert data in a table with 65
> columns. I use a prepared statement for this insert.
> Postgres driver 7.3.4
>
> Stack Trace:
>
>  java.sql.SQLException: ERROR:  Attribute "null100" not found

1. Turn statement logging on in your PostgreSQL logs.
2. Examine the query that causes this problem.
3. If it refers to a column called "null100" check that such a column is

available.
4. It it doesn't refer to such a column, try executing the query
directly via java and see if the error occurs.
5. Report back to the list.

HTH
--
   Richard Huxton