Re: repeated out of shared memory error - not related tomax_locks_per_transaction - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Fabio Pardi
Subject Re: repeated out of shared memory error - not related tomax_locks_per_transaction
Date
List pgsql-admin

Hi David,

while symptoms might be the same, the cause is likely to be different.

If I were you, I would open a new thread, and properly describe your problem and your setup.

regards,

fabio pardi