Re: pgAdmin 4 v6.3 installed OK but will not run - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Peter Johnson
Subject Re: pgAdmin 4 v6.3 installed OK but will not run
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi Aditya,
Unfortunately, there's nothing to take a screenshot of. I double-click on the program link in the Win Start Menu, execution activity starts (the Windows rotating circle indicating its waiting), then nothing. No pgAdmin start page; nothing.

Kind regards,
Peter Johnson