Re: [POC] Fast COPY FROM command for the table with foreign partitions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrey Lepikhov
Subject Re: [POC] Fast COPY FROM command for the table with foreign partitions
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 11/24/20 9:27 AM, tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com wrote:
> Andrey-san, Fujita-san,
>
> From: Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com>
>> On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 5:39 PM Andrey Lepikhov
>> <a.lepikhov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>> stalled over one month.
>>>
>>> I don't found any problems with this patch that needed to be corrected.
>>> It is wait for actions from committers side, i think.
>>
>> I'm planning to review this patch.  I think it would be better for
>> another pair of eyes to take a look at it, though.
>

> There are the following two issues left untouched.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/TYAPR01MB2990DC396B338C98F27C8ED3FE1F0%40TYAPR01MB2990.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

I disagree with your opinion about changing the interface of the
ExecRelationAllowsMultiInsert routine. If you insist on the need for
this change, we need another opinion.

--
regards,
Andrey Lepikhov