Feature Request: Execute Query Shortcut - Shift + Enter - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Omkar Neogi
Subject Feature Request: Execute Query Shortcut - Shift + Enter
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello, developers at pgadmin!

Firstly, thank you to everyone who worked towards making pgadmin!

I want to make a feature request:

What
  • Keyboard shortcut for the execute query button. My suggestion: Shift + Enter

Why:
  • Very difficult to reach the F5 key on the new MacBook.
  • Why Shift + Enter: Because I am used to it when I use Jupyter Notebooks. Also, my right hand is otherwise free.

I sent the same message earlier but clicked the cancellation link; which is why I am sending it again.
I hope you take my suggestion into consideration. Thank you.