pgreplication 7.2 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Hamedany, Allen
Subject pgreplication 7.2
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Darren,

=20

I've downloaded and built the pgreplication (using spread) on our RH
linux system; I have not installed the patch yet. I've configured users
and database 'testing' on the Postgres db. However, I can not seem to
bring the postmaster up in master mode.

Postmaster -r -X does not seem to come up. I do not get any errors
however I get:

=20

Try 'postmaster --help' for more information.

In the options list I do not see -X being listed. Any help is much
appreciated.

=20

Thanks,

-Allen

This email message and any files transmitted with it contain confidential i=
nformation intended only for the person(s) to whom this email message is ad=
dressed. If you have received this email message in error, please notify th=
e sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy the original message=
 without making a copy. Thank you.