Re: spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Liam O'Duibhir
Subject Re: spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Liraz,

Sounds like a great initiative. I am curious, did you consider creating an
AMI (Amazon Machine Image) for deployment of these appliances into the
Amazon EC2 cloud.

In general, I am curious what members of the list feel about hosting their
Postgres systems in the cloud.

Regards,

Liam O'Duibhir - Programme Manager - Open Source Software
Fujitsu Australia Software Technology
Email: LiamOD@fast.fujitsu.com.au
postgresql.fastware.com