Re: New version (2015-12-27) of Simplified Chinese translation (zh_CN) for 9.5 - Mailing list pgsql-translators

From Yuwei Peng
Subject Re: New version (2015-12-27) of Simplified Chinese translation (zh_CN) for 9.5
Date
List pgsql-translators
Agree to that, although the files in my submission are all 100%, I think we could just update postgres-zh_CN.po and pg_rewind-zh_CN.po this time.

Thanks.

Yuwei Peng

在 2015年12月29日,上午11:06,Xiong He <iihero@qq.com> 写道:

Hi Yuwei and dear all,

Sorry for the late update.
I just searched the latest result under:  9.5 of https://babel.postgresql.org/  (zh_CN)

Almost all the translation is above 90%.  So it has a very nice effect.
If we need update,  we only need update the translation of file which has a score under 97%.

For now, I don't think we need update anything except the file : postgres-zh_CN.po (91%) and pg_rewind-zh_CN.po (91%) if we really want to do.

After that, we can work to ensure the percentage above 95% for each branch.

Thanks.
Regards,
Sean (Xiong He)