Re: PDF files: to store in database or not - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: PDF files: to store in database or not
Date
Re: PDF files: to store in database or not
List pgsql-general
On 12/06/2016 10:30 AM, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   My thinking is to not store these documents in the database, but to store
> them in subdirectories outside the database.
>
>   Your thoughts?

Due to the widely variable size of a PDF document, I would say no. I
would store the metadata and file location.

Sincerely,

JD

> Rich

                         +1-503-667-4564
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.