Re: New Sponsors - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Lance Obermeyer
Subject Re: New Sponsors
Date
List pgsql-www
This didn't seem to go anywhere, so I'll bring it up again.  Who can tell me how Pervasive gets included on the sponsor
list.

I've got all my stuff collected for posting.
A properly sized image is at http://www.pervasivepostgres.com/img_new/pervasive_logo_72.png
The company is "Pervasive Software, Inc."
The URL is www.pervasive-postgres.com
The location is United States

    Lance