Re: [HACKERS] Re: Fw: Isn't pg_statistic a security hole - Solution Proposal - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: Fw: Isn't pg_statistic a security hole - Solution Proposal
Date
List pgsql-patches

> I don't know about other people but the 48 hours notice email and the
> web page of outstanding patches seems to be working well for me.

Sorry -- my "into the ether" comment wasn't griping about you :-)

I've been having serious problems with my "mail.com" account. I originally
sent this post Saturday afternoon, but it didn't even make it to the
pgsql-patches list
until Monday morning (and I only know that because I started reading the
comp.databases.postgresql.patches news feed).
 :(

Joe