Postgres Streaming replication (version:9.4) - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Mallela, Anil
Subject Postgres Streaming replication (version:9.4)
Date
List pgsql-sql

Hi,

           PostgreSQL master/slave Streaming replication is working fine .I also changed slave as master using trigger file.

I need some clarification on the below 2 scenarios:

1. once slave become master whatever the tables are created in new master it’s not replicated to old master, how to replicate the same from new master to old master

2. How to make old master as slave (which should accept  read only transactions)

Can you please help me regarding this.

Thanks,

Anil.