Re: Fix for 8.3 MSVC locale (Was [HACKERS] NLS on MSVC strikes back!) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: Fix for 8.3 MSVC locale (Was [HACKERS] NLS on MSVC strikes back!)
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hi.

Sorry, I don't understand the point of this patch.
However,  reality was confirmed.

I use "initdb -E UTF-8 --no-locale"
Gevik-san patch apply it. (So, ja is not contained.)
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/Gevik_afterpatch.png
Were you changeful before and after the correction?

P.S)
I was thinking about the improvement of other relations.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito