Re: Newbie just starting on charting with PHP - and seeking advice on options/approaches - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Ilan Volow
Subject Re: Newbie just starting on charting with PHP - and seeking advice on options/approaches
Date
List pgsql-novice
If you enable XML functionality on the postgres server, you could dynamically generate charts with SVG and shoot that at your users (assuming they have browsers that support SVG).

You asked for other thoughts, you never said that they couldn't be outlandish ;)