Re: compile problem - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: compile problem
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Tim-san.

> Yes, wxWidgets-2.8 has WXWIN_COMPATIBILITY_2_6=1 this is set in setup.h for
> windows users and passed as an option for Linux Users when building
> wxWidgets. If, you no longer support your application under wxWidgets 2.6 or
> below I would just rename them all they are listed in wx/filedlg.h. If you
> still support 2.6 I would set WXWIN_COMPATIBILITY_2_6=1 in setup.h till you
> get the other errors fixed first compiling against 2.9 (cvs-head)
>
> Tim S

Ahh, Indeed,  Version 2.9 was understood. thanks!!
However, The problem has occurred to present SVN(pgadmin3) in wxWidgets 2.8.0.
I thought it was problem.?_?

Dave is thought to have forgotten this?
#include <wx/file.h> add the frmoptions.cpp is normal finished.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito