Senior DBA - Chicago, IL - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Nasby, Jim
Subject Senior DBA - Chicago, IL
Date
List pgsql-jobs
http://www.enovafinancial.com/careers/positions/database-adminstrator

I won't bore everyone with all the details that I'm sure you've seen dozens of times. In a nutshell, we want someone
with3-5 years of experience and would greatly prefer Postgres experience.

Enova Financial is a hard-working, fun-loving company. We have a startup-like environment, but without the death
marchesand fears of not getting your next paycheck. We believe in hiring nothing but the best, so you need to be
passionateabout what you do.

We're always looking for quality people... if "Senior DBA" isn't a position that interests you but you think this might
stillbe a fun place to work, send us your resume anyway. If you're a good fit we'll try to figure something out.

Resumes should go to recruiting@enovafinancial.com
--
Jim "Decibel!" Nasby jnasby@EnovaFinancial.com
Primary: 512-569-9461     Backup: 512-579-9024