Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki "editor" privileges request - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Charles Clavadetscher
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki "editor" privileges request
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello

There is no such option in a standard MW installation. But there is an extension:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Renameuser

However, this is not one thing that you can do yourself (install the extension and then change the user name). It
requiresaccess to the server hosting MW and bureaucrat privileges in the wiki itself.
Maybe one of the admins could look into that. The extension is compatible with the MW version of the PG MW (1.19).

Regards
Charles