Re: Some odd postgres errors. - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Chad Thompson
Subject Re: Some odd postgres errors.
Date
List pgsql-novice
> > I've got myself and three others hunting down reasons, but to no avail
> > yet. We are debating upgrading postgres, although that worries us to, as
> > this is a production system.

For what its worth, I just upgraded (just = today) from 7.1.2 to 7.3.1 and
it was a BREEZE.
I have > 6M records on my production box.
I ran both systems at the same time and pgdumpall'd to the new DB.  It was
SO slick!
Oh and just for the record.  I LOVE POSTGRESQL!!!  :)

As tom said however if you have application issues it might be tougher.

My 2 bits
Chad