MSI Digital Signature - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Andrey Lukyanov
Subject MSI Digital Signature
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Dear team,

Problem:

Current version of MSI file in  https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/versions/msi/psqlodbc_13_01_0000-x64.zip  doesn’t have Digital Signature.

Our enterprise has strong security requirements. I can’t install PostgreSQL ODBC driver (OS Windows 10) if MSI file has no Digital Signature or if no any other mean to validate the authenticity of the file.  On this reason the file is rejected by IT security officers.

How you can help:

Could you please head me to any guidance how to verify the authenticity of ODBC MSI file.

p.s.

I realize that your mail is not designated for such question. But you are my last hope after 3 hours deep searching in Google.

I rely on your understanding and support.

Andrey Lukyanov

SUEK AG

Baarerstrasse 37, CH-6300,

Zug, Switzerland

Tel:      +41 71 226 85 00

Mob:   +41 79 538 59 16

E-mail: Lukyanov@suekag.com

As you are probably aware, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25 May 2018 and imposed requirements in respect of the personal data that we hold and how we use it.

Our updated Privacy Policy explains how we use your personal data and the rights you have in relation to it, and can be found on http://www.suekag.com/gdpr

We pay careful attention to make sure our communications are relevant to you.

If you would rather not receive information from us, just let us know by contacting us on the email address below. Please note that, as the business so requires or as permitted by law, there may be circumstances where we are obliged to contact you. If you have any questions about this message, or about how we deal with personal data, please contact us at dpo@suekplc.com or Compliance@suekag.com