Re: Further Buildfarm Errors: Missing org.postgresql.util.PGBinaryObject - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Mike Fowler
Subject Re: Further Buildfarm Errors: Missing org.postgresql.util.PGBinaryObject
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
> OK, just committed.

Thanks! I've run the three compilers and both 1.5 and 1.6 are now building
cleanly. I uncovered a handful of 1.4 compatability problems so I've
attached a patch that makes it all compile clean on all three jdks. The
full regression tests against 8.4,9.0,9.1 and HEAD will kick off later
today.

Regards,

--
Mike Fowler
Registered Linux user: 379787

The Call for Papers for is open for FLOSS UK, contact postgresql2012 AT
flossuk DOT org for details.

Attachment