Re: unclear about row-level security USING vs. CHECK - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Charles Clavadetscher
Subject Re: unclear about row-level security USING vs. CHECK
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I had not seen this.

If the behaviof of USING doesn't flow to WITH CHECK is the same as making WITH CHECK mandatory for ALL and UPDATE, I
guess.Otherwise there would be a partially unspecified behavior. Or am I misunderstanding your idea?

Charles