Re: Added \n to libpq prints - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Serguei Mokhov
Subject Re: Added \n to libpq prints
Date
List pgsql-patches
----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 11:02 AM

> I added some missing \n's to libpq error output.

This change affects the NLS {de|ru}.po files for libpq as well
in /src/interfaces/libpq/, so they need to be merged with the sources.

I did patch the ru.po one (see attachment); however, de.ru still needs patching.
I guess Peter will fix it, since I'm afraid to corrupt some German-specific characters.

And perhaps if Karel has some work done in translating libpq into Czech, he has to fix it as well.

S.

Attachment