[DOCS] Legal Notice page in 10 not "backwards compatible" in online docs - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject [DOCS] Legal Notice page in 10 not "backwards compatible" in online docs
Date
List pgsql-docs
The Legal Notice page has in 10 changed from being uppercased to lowercased,
and in the process the site no longer sees it as being present in previous
version of the documentation:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/LEGALNOTICE.html
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/legalnotice.html

The 9.6 page lists "This page in other versions:” from 7.4 to 9.6 while the 10
version of the same page (albeit with minor stylistic changes) is only listed
as being present in 10 and devel.  Not sure if the case change is what caused
that to happen though, it was just what caught my attention (looking at the
code I was not able to quickly find the cause).

While not the most critical issue, consistency with earlier versions would be a
good thing as the page does exist there.

cheers ./daniel