Solve a problem of LC_TIME of windows. - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Solve a problem of LC_TIME of windows.
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hi.

I have problem of LC_TIME of windows.(CVS-HEAD)

As for Version 8.3.3. It is edited by wrong gettext and is. (But, it is expressed.)
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/LC_TIME_PATCH/pg8.3.3-to_char_gettext_format.png

As for Version 8.4. It came to be used by Tom-san in strftime of Native-windowsAPI.
It is good improvement.! But, strftime of Native returns a result by CODEPAGE of
environment of operation by Windows with LC_TIME. In Japanese environment, return
value is SJIS(CP932). Then, SJIS(CP932) can't be chosen by SERVER_ENCODING.:-(
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/pg84beta-03-to_char.png

Then, I'm proposal patch. It is solved splendidly.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/LC_TIME_PATCH/DATECHECK_EUCJP.txt
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/LC_TIME_PATCH/DATECHECK_UTF8.txt

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito