Re: undefined symbol - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: undefined symbol
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi Frank,

It sounds like one of the GTK libraries is no longer compatible with the
precompiled version of pgAdmin. Unfortunately we cannot provide builds
for snapshot releases of Oss, so my best suggestion is that you build
pgAdmin from source on your system. Instructions for doing this can be
found at http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/download.php#source, please
feel free to post to the list if you run into any problems.

> Thank you for an excellent programme.

You're welcome - glad you like it :-)

Regards Dave.