Re: Protest against software patents - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Protest against software patents
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

OK, but let's not use the wording on the example site you gave - try
something a little less inflammatory than accusations of 'covert'
actions etc. Please post your proposal for us to review before it goes
live...

Regards Dave.