Re: Versioning removed? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Versioning removed?
Date
List pgadmin-support

It was code that I enjoyed writing, however it was also code that made
updating the program for PostgreSQL 7.3 even more complex than it
already was (it took hundreds of hours anyway).

I did poll the support and hackers lists to see who was using it and
nobody admitted they were so I removed it. Apologies for the
incovenience.

> Now I am off reading myself into postgresql 7.3... things
> clearly have changed over there ewww... Michiel

Haven't they just? All for the good though I think...

Regards, Dave.