Re: libpq-fe.h + pgadmin3 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: libpq-fe.h + pgadmin3
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Stuart,
-----Original Message-----
From: Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print [mailto:SHenshall@westcountry-design-print.co.uk]
Sent: 03 December 2002 17:14
To: pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] libpq-fe.h + pgadmin3

Hi,
        I've been trying to get pgadmin3 working on windows using msys and have managed to get the wxWindows + stc + xrc stuff built (btw stc is mentioned in the README but xrc isn't).

Oops, sorry. I'll correct that.

        I've now come across a problem where it is looking for libpq_fe.h
        Please could someone send me a Windows compile of libpq (inc header files) for windows or post where I could pick one up (Don't have msvc). If you do mail straight to me please put in a zip file (or .tar.gz etc...) as my firewall will eat DLLs :(

Coming by seperate email...

For info, I have a C:\PostgreSQL  directory, with a lib subdir containing libpq.dll, libpq.lib, libpqdll.lib & psql.exe, and an include subdir containing libpq-fe.h and postgres_ext.h.

You do realise this is far from working software?? If you're looking to help out on it, welcome aboard! :-)

Regards, Dave.