Re: Win32 port - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Win32 port
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Purely in terms of potential to increase our userbase I think this is
probably the most important feature (for want of a better term) that
will have ever been added to PostgreSQL.

(and please don't misinterpret that as me saying that the other great
features people have added are not as important)

Regards Dave.