Re: Thread Safety of ODBC Driver - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Thread Safety of ODBC Driver
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hi Jason,

The Gborg site is a a 'work in progress' as we move over there. I'm not
sure how we should handle patches yet - Hiroshi, I can think of 3

1) Use pgsql-patches@postgresql.org

- I don't read that list at the moment so someone else would need to
keep an eye on it.

2) Use pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org

- We all listen in here.

3) I can switch on the patch manager in Gborg

- If I remember correctly, that will require one of us to check for new
patches reguarly. I can probably get that modified to notify the list
upon upload though...

Any thoughts?

Regards, Dave.