Re: where's the build environment for odbc - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: where's the build environment for odbc
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Looking back at your previous message, I see that you use the same
version of autoconf (2.5.7) as I use to build the distribution tarballs.

Did you follow the instructions in README.unix and perform the build
from within a PostgreSQL source tree?

Regards, Dave.