Re: The 5.2 release that FreeBSD is new - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: The 5.2 release that FreeBSD is new
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

There is definitely something odd going on. I'm working on
www.postgresql.org at the moment and it's taken the best part of an hour
to do a site build that normally takes minutes.

> Ah..
> I forgot it.
> I was supposed to put the things being made by Relese4.x in order.
> It will be pleasant if it moves though it is difficult.:-)

Doesn't matter - we haven't ever had any requests for 4.x that I'm aware
of.

Regards, Dave