Re: pg admin bug - view data - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pg admin bug - view data
Date
Re: pg admin bug - view data  (Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
List pgadmin-support

Yup :-)
> I think I'll look at the pgAdmin3 column type alteration
> code.  You might be interested in phpPgAdmin's Find Object code...

We have Find Object in pga2, though it does little more than search the
object heirarchy (everything in pga2 is driven through pgSchema, which
is a self-building object hierarchy - basically what you see on the
treeview & listview, plus create() and drop() etc. in the relevant
places)

> Actually, are you guys BSD licensed or GPL'd? phpPgAdmin is GPL'd.

Neither, we use the Artistic Licence, the same as Perl.

Regards, Dave.