Re: - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re:
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I guess so. It seems to me that upgrading to 7.3 is going to be the
stuff of nightmares, so my first thought is to try to avoid getting
people to run a 7.3 utility on their 7.x database. It would be nice to
see such a script run on old version dump files - but what else will
break? Oliver has found a couple of things, and I wouldn't be surprised
if my main installation falls over as well. If I get a chance I'll try
it tomorrow.

Regards, Dave.