Re: pgAdmin III 1.1.x. Dev snapshot - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin III 1.1.x. Dev snapshot
Date
List pgadmin-support

Yeah, I just fixed that in CVS 'cos I caught me out. It'll be in the
next snapshot.

Basically it's not recognising a blank filter string as valid or
invalid. The quick and dirty fix is to enter a filter string of

1=1

To fool it. Sorry 'bout that.

Regards, Dave.