Re: Status update - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Status update
Date
List pgsql-www

Hi Andreas,

Looks very good! Nice work. Yuo probably noticed already, but the page design has been updated slightly on the live
site- that shouldn't be difficult to update however.

The golden question though, is how does it handle mirroring? Currently, we mirror all non-php pages, excluding a select
few(things like the buildscripts). None of the mirrors have any special configuration, or even PHP these days. Is this
goingto cause any problems, or will it work?

Regards, Dave.