Re: Trouble with wxWindows (XRC and STC linking - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Trouble with wxWindows (XRC and STC linking
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam H. Pendleton [mailto:fmonkey@fmonkey.net]
Sent: 18 July 2003 16:34
To: Dave Page
Cc: Darko Prenosil; pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Trouble with wxWindows (XRC and STC linking

Dave Page wrote:
That's how we usually do compile wx so we wouldn't have noticed.

Adam, can you fix this in the patch you were preparing please?

Regards, Dave.

Sure, but it won't be until the weekend.  Should still meet the 21st deadline.  BTW, do we have a plan to get beta testers?

ahp

That's OK. There are other issues that may delay that deadline anyway.

As for beta testers, an announcement on pgsql-announce and our lists normally get's a few thousand (look at the download stats on the pgAdmin II download page).

Regards,Dave.