Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin3 packages for SuSE 8.2 available - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin3 packages for SuSE 8.2 available
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Cool. BTW, when you add translations, please can you make sure they get
added to src/Makefile.am and /build-snapshot (build-snapshot has 2 lines
of code - one to create the directory, and one to copy the files). That
way we know the build will be right that evening.

> By the way, are there pgAdmin3 binary packages for FreeBSD?

Not yet. I'm still waiting for either Adam or Marc to figure out the m4
problem...

Regards, Dave.