Re: [pgadmin-support] copy paste ? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] copy paste ?
Date
Re: [pgadmin-support] copy paste ?  ("Adam H. Pendleton" <fmonkey@fmonkey.net>)
List pgadmin-hackers

Hi John,

The major part of the problem is that copy/paste is handled by the
window manager not pgAdmin, so it's quite difficult for us to fix.
Jean-Michel has tested on the same platform as you (Kde 3/Redhat 9
iirc), and it works fine for him, so it's presumably something specific
to your configuration.

Anyone on -hackers have any ideas?

Regards, Dave.