Re: Alter Column Wizard? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Alter Column Wizard?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Sven,

We have looked at this problem a number of times in the past, and yes, it would be nice. Previously however, we had no
dependencymechanism, or drop column available to us which made the task significantly harder.

I will have a think about how we might implement such a feature in pgAdmin III in the future.

Regards, Dave