Re: Howto Make? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Howto Make?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Please use that exact version so we all see the same bugs :-)

> In case of problem, do not hesitate to get back to us on the list.
>
> 1) Please install from source with the following options:
> ./configure --with-gtk --enable-gtk2 --enable-unicode
> --disable-shared
> --enable-debug
> make
> make install
> ldconfig

The --disable-shared seems a little redundant unless I've misunderstood
it's meaning. pgAdmin only builds with dynamic libraries at the moment
(as implied by the ldconfig you do at the end of each step).

Regards, Dave.