Re: wxWindows Upgrade - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: wxWindows Upgrade
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

OK. If you want something to do, perhaps you could look into what's required to get pgAdmin to build with a
non-monolithicwx? I'm guessing it's just an appropriate patch to /acinclude.m4

> This way, pgAdmin3 should be published by Linux vendors more
> quickly. Will get
> back to you during the day.

Cool :-)

BTW, we made Newsforge and apparently Segfault though I can't confirm that one, as well as a number of regional Linux
sites...

Regards, Dave.